WASP Wildfire Protection Base Kit
Many structures burn from the roof down, caused by windblown embers prevalent during wildfire emergencies. Wasp patented products help protect homes by easily getting water to the roof tops where needed most to protect the house.
Kit includes – 2 patented high quality WASP gutter mount units, 2 agricultural grade wind fighting sprinkler heads and 2 facia/fence brackets.
- 360-degree continuous spray of the gutter mount sprinklers wets the roof and surrounding areas to help defend the home against the wildfire threat and burning embers.
- Easy to deploy; a child or senior can easily attach the sprinkler to the gutter of a home in seconds with any household painting pole or even a broom handle
- The Wasp Wildfire Protection Kits provide a simple and effective way to get water to the rooftops of houses during wildfire emergencies
Watch the WASP Firebreak Demonstration here.
- Installation: Easy to deploy; a child or senior can easily attach the sprinkler to the gutter of a home in seconds with any household painting pole or even a broom handle (not included).
- Mounting: The brackets are designed and tested to connect to over 95% of gutters. All kits contain WASP fence/fascia brackets, which allow for quick onetime installation on structures without gutters.
- Hose: Each bracket needs x1 hose attached (not included).
- Warranty: WASP Wildfire Protection Kits come with a 1 year warranty.
- Water Pressure: The Nelson R10T which is a 360 degree rotator will discharge approximately 1.5 gallons (5.7L) per minute and will function at a lower water pressure (approx. 20psi) due to the narrower nozzle.
- Spray Radius: These units have a 30 foot (9.1m) spray radius.
- Weight: A complete base kit weighs approximately 2.5kg.